How to clear the cache
We strongly suggest the use of the latest versions of Chrome and Firefox to have the best experience of our application. This are the guidelines to clear the cache in your browser.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (the three dots button)
- Click More tools -> Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- Click the menu button and choose Preferences.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
If you don’t see the Develop menu in the menu bar, choose Safari > Preferences, click Advanced, then select “Show Develop menu in menu bar”
Once visible, in the Develop menu, choose "Empty Caches"
- To view your browsing history, select Hub > History.
- Select Clear all history.
- Choose "Cached data and files", then select Clear.