Verify and use your domain to send HTML email invitations
Email Providers, like Google, Yahoo, and Microsoft, use DKIM authentication as a way to scan incoming emails for spam or spoofed addresses. Emails that fail authentication are more likely to arrive in a spam or junk folder.
To help ensure your campaigns reach your recipients' inboxes and to make your campaigns look more professional, you can set up custom DKIM authentication for your domain, and add Magnetiq to your record.
Ask Magnetiq firstname.lastname@example.org to provide you with the TXT record for your domain
Identify your domain host.
If you’re not sure:
- Go to the whois lookup page provided by ICANN, a non-profit organization that compiles domain information.
- Enter your domain name in the search field and click Lookup.
- In the results page, look for the Registrar section for the name of your domain host and website. For example:
Registrar: Polarmatix.com Domain Services
Registrar URL: www.polarmatix.com or URL: www.polarmatix.com
- host: magnetiq._domainkey
- value: the DKIM text we've sent to you.
Follow step-by-step verification instructions for your domain host. For instance here's the examples for some popular domain hosts.
You can check your configuration with the following link (changing YOURDOMAIN.COM):
You should have a result similar to our domain here:
Send a message to email@example.com to communicate that you have added the TXT record to your DNS settings.
We will check the validation, and if the configuration is successfull, we can set your domain as the sending domain.