As you start the event organization, Magnetiq can help you track the invitation status of each attendee.
You can see the invitation status of an attendee directly in the second column of the list, where the icons of 4 statuses are displayed:
- To be contacted
- To be confirmed
- Not attending
You can update the status of an attendee in two ways:
- Manually, inside the guest detail
- Automatically with email invites, through the RSVP button
Manually - the guest detail
As you click on a guest name, the related detail will open. Here you can change the invitation status by choosing the desired option.
Automatically with email invites
As you send an invitation email to an attendee with status "To be contacted", this will automatically be updated in "To be confirmed".
In case you send an invite with RVSP buttons:
- if the attendee clicks on the RSVP YES, their status will automatically be updated in "Confirmed"
- if the attendee clicks on the RSVP NO, their status will automatically be updated in "Not attending"
In both cases:
- below the Invitation Status, it will appear the date of the RSVP response
- the related icon in the list will change color (green for Confirmed, orange for Not attending
Changing the invitation status of multiple guests in bulk
If you need to update the status of multiple attendees, no need to do it one by one, you can do it in bulk by clicking on the button on bottom left "Multiple Edit"
To know more about this specific feature, read the related article.