Viewer accounts are often created for checking in guests.
We know this is a time sensitive operation, and it can slow things down if a Viewer forgets their password (especially, if they don't have access to their emails or don't have time to request a new password).
To speed things up, you can generate a temporary password reset page for them.
Here's how it’s done:
- In the Users section, find the Viewer you’d like to generate a new password for.
- Click on the "Manage user" link on the right of their name.
- In the pop-up window, click on the "Generate password reset page" button.
- Clicking on the button will create a temporary Password Reset page (that will expire after 4 hours), and a new button to reach the page.
- Share this page with the Viewer so they can simply and quickly change their password and regain access to the application.